Sunday, November 8, 2009

It's the time of day when...

I want to sit by my computer and watch His Hands Facebook page like a hawk. I hope that tonight is the night they will announce that they have a new arrival. It's the time of day when we are ready to head to bed here but the day is just beginning in Taiwan. I can't help but wonder if it might be the day that we find out about her. It's the time of day when I well up with tears asking, waiting, wondering, and praying. I really didn't think it would be so long. I wonder sometimes if I should just find a waiting one somewhere in the world, anywhere and bring them home. But, I know the Lord has led us and I don't want to go off and try and make things happen some other way. Lord, give me the grace to wait. And Lord, please watch over our baby and bring us together soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment