Tuesday, June 15, 2010

7 Months Old and Coming Home!




Praise God! Praise God! Praise God! Not too long ago I thought Maren wouldn't be joining our family until August or September. We had a set back but God worked a miracle and surprised us! I have been waiting to use this little blog title for a long time. I am so thankful to our Lord that the day is almost here!!!!!!

7 months and now the completion of our wait. I feel like a 10,000 lb. weight has been lifted off of my shoulders. *Insert Happy Dance here!

We will begin our journey to Meg on Thursday morning at 10:30 a.m. U.S. central time. We will be traveling Omaha, Denver, L.A., Taipei. We will arrive in Taiwan on Friday morning at 11 a.m. U.S. central time. We will stay in a hotel for about 12 hours to rest up. Then take the high speed train to meet our daughter. We will be united with her sometime around 11 p.m. U.S. central time on Friday night (which is Saturday morning in Taiwan). Please cover our trip in prayer. And, please pray for our 4 children who will be staying with G'ma and G'pa Brodine. I know they are going to have fun!

Thank you to all of you sharing this journey with us! You are a blessing. We plan to update our blog and share some updates on facebook as it is possible. However, meeting Meg is priority #1! And, I want to be fully there with her and soak every minute of this amazing story in!


1 comment:

  1. Oh Beth, I am so incredibly excited for you!!! We will say lots of prayers that travels and appointments all go smoothly :)

    ReplyDelete