Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Letting My Perfectionism Go

I cannot believe how little I have blogged here since arriving in Taiwan! I had been planning to write every day on our trip. I thought I was off with a bang when I posted
"Camp Wannameechameg" from our Omaha hotel room the night before our departure. But once Maren was in my arms I found it very challenging to type one-handed. Blogging has had to wait.

I thought when I got home I would go back and catch up the blog. I wanted it to be chronological so I have been waiting to post anything current until I had caught up. Well, Maren has been home from Taiwan for over 3 months now and I am not caught up and catching up doesn't seem to be easy. She was sleeping when I started this post and now she is wide awake in all her cuteness and charm kicking and cooing and giggling as I type. So much for my plans....Maren is better.


1 comment:

  1. I know what you mean. Once Jake came home my time got VERY limited. Now things seem to be evening out. But when he is awake....I even have a bathroom buddy. He goes everywhere with me. And I would not have it any other way. Alone time will come all too soon, once he is in school.

    Hugs!

    ReplyDelete