Sunday, February 8, 2009

Can't believe the time has come

Dear Baby,

I have been waiting for this time to come for over 12 years.  The Lord planted the dream of adopting in my heart a long time ago.  The time has finally come and I am so excited to be in the process.  It feels like it is taking too long even though we have much further to go.

We started our home-study a few weeks ago.  This Thursday we meet with Barbara again.  Then one more meeting before we are finally approved and get on with the fun of finding you.

I am reading a book called Adoption Parenting.   Dad and I are trying to learn and get ready to love you.  We are praying for you and waiting.

God places the orphan into families.  We know He knows who you are and we will be a good match for each other.

1 comment:

  1. I am so excited to hear all about this adventure. Twelve years ago...that would've been near North Central days. I am looking forward to reading these blogs. Perhaps one day they'll become a book to inspire mothers everywhere?! Love to you & your family!...Cindy Rouse

    ReplyDelete