Wednesday, March 24, 2010

A Happy Little Daydream

The phone just rang. I let myself indulge in a happy little daydream. I imagined that caller ID said, "Out of Area" and that Holly and Trena from His Hands Taiwan were on the other end with surprising good news. My mind heard them say, "Guess what? The judge issued your final decree today! Maren officially belongs to you. You're going to travel!".

No such luck. It was the Omaha World Herald calling to see if we wanted to subscribe. :) Oh well. It was fun while it lasted. (I am smiling as I write this.) I know that God is working! He will bring Maren home at just the right time. But, it is fun to daydream, even for a realist.

2 comments:

  1. Funny! It would be hard not to think like that after all the developments this week ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Actually, I think the earliest that this could really happen is mid-April and it still could be May of June. But sometimes adoption brings out the dreamer in me. But, every day is getting closer. The end is coming into view! I did get a laugh out of the dream though.

    ReplyDelete