Thursday, April 15, 2010

5 Months and Wishing She Was Home

She's five months old now and I wish she was home. I guess that's all I have to say about that.
________________________________________________________
Ready to say some more now...I just pulled out an older email that gives a rough outline of our adoption time table and my calendar. She could come home in a few weeks from now or it could be as long as Mid-June (or later if something unexpected happens). I have been praying lots and hoping for the shorter time table. I thought I was being so patient. My motto has been "pray for the shorter time and prepare mentally for the longer one". Somewhere along the line I slipped up and started thinking short thoughts. I'm trying to re-align my thinking tonight. I want it to be soon so badly but it may not be. Lord, give me your grace and peace. I trust you.

No comments:

Post a Comment