Tuesday, October 6, 2009

Bubble Tea

I read a blog last night written by an adoptive mom who is traveling home from Taiwan even now. They spent a week in Taiwan and have been sharing some of their experiences. I can't wait to get there and experience a little corner of Asia. I have been to Mexico, Canada, Africa, flown through Germany, but never even been close to Asia.

I have a facebook account and I have read statuses my city friends have written about Bubble Tea. And, through the aforementioned bloggers blog I have learned that Taiwan has Bubble Tea. Don't ask me what it is because I haven't had it yet. But, I am excited that when we fly from South Central Nebraska to the busy city of Taipei, I am going to find out what all the hubbub about Bubble Tea really is.

No comments:

Post a Comment