Saturday, October 3, 2009

How I Wonder Where You Are?

Dear Baby,

I think about you every day and pray for you and your birth mom and dad. I am praying for you and for them to know Jesus. I am praying for Glenda and Mary Joy. They are the nannies who will be caring for you. I ask that God will give them lots of love for you and other His Hands babies until I get to take over. I pray that God will help them as they care for little ones without all the sleep they are used to. They have a big job. I am praying for Holly and Trena that God will give them wisdom and strength and grace for each day and it's challenges. I keep wondering if you have already made your entrance into the world or when you going to. I am really excited to see a picture of your face and know who you are. Time is passing slowly as I wait for you. I guess in that way adoption is similar to carrying a baby in your tummy. There is a dull ache continually there that wants to be answered/delivered. There are all kinds of unanswered questions swirling in my mind: Where are you? What will you look like? What is your story? What is your personality going to be like? What is your voice going to be like? What is the adjustment going to be like? Will you accept our love? What will it be like to bottle feed? I am looking forward to finding out.


No comments:

Post a Comment