Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I Don't Know Much and He Knows All!

Proverbs 3: 5 & 6, "Trust in the LORD with all your heart and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will direct your path."

Maren, we read this at dinner tonight. And, I really felt like the Lord was whispering to me, assuring me that He knows just the right time for us to be together. And, He doesn't want me to look at what I know because I am small and I don't know much. :) His timing in leading us to His Hands Taiwan was so perfect and He did it. It is awesome. When I look back on my life and what He has done, I don't know why I ever question Him. I guess this is the way of sinners.

We have a 8 1/2 by 11 picture of you right by the table where we eat. We have even joked about bringing up our high chair and taping your picture in it just for fun! Maybe your family is crazy! We look at your picture and "oo and ah" many times a day and dream of holding you. We are all very excited. And, we look forward to the day that the Lord says it's time. We know His timing will be perfect.

Proverbs 16:9, "In his heart a man plans his course, but the LORD determines his steps."

Praise you, Lord. Thank you for your word.

No comments:

Post a Comment