Monday, January 11, 2010

God is the Master Planner

Isaiah 46:9-11, "I am God, and there is none like me, declaring the end from the beginning and from ancient times things not yet done, saying, 'My counsel shall stand, and I will accomplish all my purpose. I have spoken, and I will bring it to pass; I have purposed, and I will do it."


Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you, " declares the Lord, "plans to prosper and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future."

Isaiah 25:1, "O LORD, you are my God; I will exalt you; I will praise your name, for you have done wonderful things, plans formed of old, faithful and sure".

I spent the morning with a few moms in prayer. Today our meditation was God is the Master Planner. Oh the comfort that I find when I remember who God is. I remember that this life is about HIM and His plans. His plans are sure! He is never surprised unlike me. It is good to pray with other ladies and be encouraged with God's word.

Maren, it is His plan that is bringing you into our family. We know you will be here in His perfect timing. We hope that it is His plan to work fast but we put our trust in Him. He is working it all out and it is very good.



No comments:

Post a Comment