Sunday, January 31, 2010

Half Way There?

Today is the last day of January. I am kind of glad to see it go and eager to welcome February. We found out about Maren on December 2. On February 2 we will have been waiting to meet her for 2 months. Part of me is glad that it is 2 months because the earliest we could hope to meet her from our starting date would be March 2. If it is March 2 we are almost to the half way mark. And, that would be INCREDIBLE! And, truthfully probably miraculous. I don't let myself live in the land of this dream at least, not yet. I am trying my best to think L O N G thoughts.
We don't have a court date yet. Probably we won't find out about our court date until a week from Wednesday (yes, I am counting whether I should or not). Then, our court date won't be until 2-6 weeks after that. And, everything following court is very uncertain. So, common sense says you may not be half way, Beth. You probably are not half way, Beth! You probably should plan on summer or fall, Beth.

Psalm 139:16, "Your eyes saw my unformed body. All of the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be."

*Hmm...maybe God is a blogger and a counter too? It is good to put my trust in Him. His plans will not fail.



No comments:

Post a Comment