Sunday, January 17, 2010

Life Sunday

Today at church I received prayer for our adoption process and for Maren's mom. She is so precious to our family. She is young and has been through so much pain in her short time on earth. It is my prayer that we will all be in heaven with her never to be separated again. It is my prayer that Jesus will bring her gladness for mourning. That someday He will wipe every tear from her eyes.

It is Sanctity of Life Sunday. Today I celebrate that Maren's mom chose the hard road of pregnancy, labor, and adoption when she could have easily chosen abortion. Every year in Taiwan there are 150,000 live births. But, over 300,000 abortions. God has had his hand on little Meg. We are grateful to our Lord and to this courageous young mommy who sacrificed so much for her daughter's good. I bless her in Jesus name!

No comments:

Post a Comment