Wednesday, January 20, 2010

So, So, So Excited!

Often I feel the way I am feeling right now...so excited and not much to do about it other than pray. I am ready to hop a plane and a train and meet our baby girl! I am so, so, so excited!

God is giving me scriptures to stand on and this is a growing time. I am thankful. Dueteronomy 10:17 & 18 has been one of the scriptures I am praying over Maren and the other babies in the House of Hope. Please pray with me that God will execute justice quickly on behalf of Maren, Mylee, Owen, Jake, Jasper, & Leia. Pray that we will get a court date soon and that we will have a judge who will act quickly to unite us with our beloved daughter. Pray that our interaction with A.I.T. will be smooth. Pray for Holly and Trena to be refreshed and have what they need daily. They are working so hard and face many challenges.

17 For the LORD your God is God of gods and Lord of lords, the great God, mighty and awesome, who shows no partiality and accepts no bribes. 18 He executes justice on behalf of the fatherless and the widow, and loves the alien, giving him food and clothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment